Urban Farmers Back to School

Though I grew up in my parents' farms and plantations in the first 20 years of my life, I always feel inadequate in many area when I start urban farming at the age of 50.



Thanks to community friends of the same interest who share their urban farming experience and secrets. However, there are lots more to learn. In my quest for knowledge to become a more effective urban farmer, I stumble across Upstart University, an educational resource site for farmers. You can enroll into a $9.90 per month online course to start. OR you may choose to buy some downloadable (PDF) courses. There is a comprehensive step-by-step courses for you if your are serious about urban farming!

Stop talking, start farming. Happy farming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeds Suppliers in Singapore

Singapore Garden Festival